Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world empower our customers to curate best-of-class email communication. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the
most trusted brands and thought-leaders in the industry—and it shines through our customers. But don’t take our word for it, check us out here.
Quality communication is imperative; we value this in both our personal and work lives. Litmus’s email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver quality, brand-aligned communications that delight our customers.
We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry. We’re the change-agent for the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is championed by major global brands, including 9 of the Top 10 technology companies, 9 of the Top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the Top 10 retailers, 9 of the Top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100: How do we do this? We seek talent that is not a “culture fit”, rather a culture add.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Coordinate and administer new employee onboarding and orientation: scheduling new team member meetings, processing I-9s etc.
- Be our point-person for employee PeopleOps-related inquiries—delegating to others when needed
- Recommend ways to improve our employees’ experience/people experience (PX)
- Own Benefits Administration including healthcare, 401(k), Open Enrollment, and audits
- Participate in the development of user-friendly, accessible policies and procedures
- Stay current on regulatory changes related to local, state, federal law compliance
- Enter and maintain quality data in our HRIS, ATS, and related systems
- Provide Leave of Absence administrative support, in partnership with People Managers
- Support the design and rollout of Litmus’s Learning & Development (L&D) initiatives
- Champion employee engagement, recognition programs, and ERGs with the PeopleOps team
- Conduct exit interviews and share insights/recommend actionable change to improve our employees’ experience
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 3 plus years in a PeopleOps, HR Generalist, HR/People Business Partner role or similar
- Comprehensive knowledge in employment laws/regulations
- An eye for detail (high-volume data entry) with an audit mindset—you like to inspect what you expect
- Prior experience supporting 100+ remote (distributed) employees in multiple time zones
- Trust builder. You’re known for your emotional intelligence and integrity when handling sensitive, confidential information
- Excellent time management skills, you know how to prioritize, delegate, and ask for help
- Technology-minded and an advocate for automation; you’re familiar with a variety of PeopleOps tools including HRISs, ATSs, Google Workplace (or similar)
- Passionate about Justice, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Startup experience is helpful but not required
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- You’ll receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the
- team. Over half of our employees work remotely in the U.S. and UK and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining (!), and engaging
- We take family seriously, we offer flexible schedules and generous parental leave programs
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, home- and office setups—whatever you need to do your best work
Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Please apply! We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing—celebrating what makes each individual unique. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers, you know you’re part of a winning team.