Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world send better marketing and transactional emails. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most trusted brands and thought leaders in the industry.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry, while serving the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is used by major global brands, including 9 of the top 10 technology companies, 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the top 10 retailers, 9 of the top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100.
What would I do at Litmus?
In this role, you will manage our marketing website (through WordPress), ensuring a quality experience for all visitors across all segments, and high performance across all conversion metrics. This position reports to our Director of Content Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Own and operate all aspects of our website. From understanding and optimizing the overall user experience to optimizing for our business goals and everything in between
- Oversee Wordpress instance, performance, and integrations with other marketing technologies
- Oversee and activate A/B testing for landing pages
- Work with key stakeholders and Director of Content Marketing to manage the overall publishing calendar aligned with the Integrated Marketing Plan
- Provide detailed reports and analysis on what’s working and optimization strategies
- Constantly iterate and optimize for increased traffic, conversions, lead gen, and pipeline development
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for someone passionate about high-performing websites— who loves collaboration and a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. You are an expert in all things related to a company’s website: channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation, analytics, and overall measurement.
- Experience in marketing and website design & development
- Experience in overseeing, monitoring, and reporting on website performance (front-end and back-end monitoring, including 3rd party services)
- Proficiency in WordPress, Google Analytics, Pantheon, and A/B testing software
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, responsive design & development, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of SEO technical best practices
- Experience managing and optimizing website pages for conversion
- Passion for website design & development
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- You receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you work from.
- We take family seriously, with flexible schedules and generous maternity and paternity policies.
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, office setups, and whatever else you need to do your best work.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team