Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world send better marketing and transactional emails. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most trusted brands and thought leaders in the industry.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry, while serving the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is used by major global brands, including 9 of the top 10 technology companies, 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the top 10 retailers, 9 of the top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100.
What would I do at Litmus?
As the Sales Operations Coordinator, you will provide collaborative support to our sales, marketing, rev ops and sales operations teams to ensure top-notch sales performance. You'll be joining a fully remote, cross functional team of data, sales operations, and marketing operations professionals. This role is focused on empowering and enabling the sales team to maintain high-quality relationships with our customers. Your contribution to the GTM Operations Team will impact Litmus customers each day and initiatives will entail collaborating and coordinating with additional internal teams across the company.
- Manage our internal Sales Operations Slack help channel, ensuring timely response to requests and proactive follow-up on open requests and escalate as needed
- Daily update of data in Salesforce
- Ongoing deduplication of Accounts and Contacts (we have a program to do this)
- Provide day-to-day end user support and assist Sales Team with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Assist in data import/export/updates
- Develop reports and dashboards
- Assist in overseeing our GTM technology stack and the related workflows and processes, ensuring our existing processes are well-supported and that we are building for the future
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- Passionate about operational efficiency and data quality
- Process orientated, have great organizational skills, and like to make sure that things are completed to the highest standards, whilst being incredibly efficient
- Always seeking opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills
- Creative and like to think of new ways to tackle a problem
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to structure and prioritize work in a manner that best fits team needs
- Capable of collaborating and working cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment but are also a self-starter and can work independently
- 1-2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment
- Driven and self-motivated with a bias towards collaboration and a sense of urgency to deliver results
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
- Jira experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and 1 year of business experience in SAAS, Tech, or related field
- Preferred experience working with sales teams
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- You receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you work from.
- We take family seriously, with flexible schedules and generous maternity and paternity policies.
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, office setups, and whatever else you need to do your best work.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team