Who is Litmus?
We’re a tight-knit team that helps the world send better marketing and transactional emails. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve built a reputation as one of the most trusted brands and thought leaders in the industry.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
We work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry, while serving the most creative and supportive customers around. Litmus is used by major global brands, including 9 of the top 10 technology companies, 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks, 10 of the top 10 retailers, 9 of the top 10 e-commerce brands, and 80% of the Fortune 100.
What would I do at Litmus?
Litmus is seeking a GTM Operations Data Analyst to join our GTM Operations and Data team. In this role, you will be working closely with large amounts of data from across Litmus, with a focus on our GTM teams (Sales and Marketing) and the supporting tech stack.
You'll be joining a fully remote, cross functional team of data, sales operations, and marketing operations professionals. Our team owns the GTM tech stack as well as provides cross-functional reporting, analytics, and data-driven insights.
- Work with large amounts of data from multiple systems, sources, and business divisions
- Interpret requests from stakeholders and translate those requirements into effective reports, visuals, and presentations
- Work with stakeholders to design programs that make effective use of available data points
- Support and maintain data pipelines across multiple systems and tools
- Provide operational support to our GTM teams
- Help design new and insightful ways to measure a complex, rapidly scaling SaaS business
- Create, structure, and maintain a portfolio of reports derived from multiple data sources
- Present complex ideas with clarity and conciseness to technical and non-technical audiences
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for someone that has a passion for data, enjoys problem solving, and is process oriented. This team member will be comfortable working independently, but also have a willingness to jump in to help the team whenever necessary.
- Has 4+ years experience in a similar role or function
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL experience
- Extremely strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with BI/data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Sisense, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce data
- Experience with other sales and marketing tools are a plus (Marketo, Pardot, Zoominfo, Drift, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you’d expect from a profitable company that’s been going strong for 10+ years, including a great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- You receive 28 days of paid vacation—on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely and your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you work from.
- We take family seriously, with flexible schedules and generous maternity and paternity policies.
- We give you the best tools and tech money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, office setups, and whatever else you need to do your best work.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 700,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team